Purpose of the treatment, legal basis, and recipients of the information. The data are used to:
1. Allow the operation of the web and provide access to the areas intended for registered users.
2. Register and respond to requests made by users through the web forms (contact, etc.).
3. The provision and administration of RESOLUCIONA’s services, the processing of reservations, and the collection of products and services through group or related websites, call centres, mobile communication systems based on GSM, GPRS, or UMTS technologies;
Incident and complaint management
4. Manage participation in loyalty programs
5. Subscription to the RESOLUCIONA newsletter, sending advertising and other commercial promotions by email, SMS, MMS, or any other similar means of RESOLUCIONA
6. Conduct quality surveys
7. Application to work in RESOLUCIONA
8. Prepare web analytics and statistics
9. Include functions provided by third parties (Google Maps, etc.). 1. Purpose: the data necessary for the provision of online services is processed, including the registration of IP addresses, pages visited, and date of access, as well as information about the user’s terminal. The data are also processed for security and web improvement purposes.
2. Legitimation: the processing of data, is necessary for the provision of online services; consent, expressed through the use of the web
3. Recipients and transfers: RESOLUCIONA companies and establishments. The delivery of all the data required for registration as a user is mandatory unless otherwise specified in the registration form, and RESOLUCIONA may deny the registration to the interested party who does not provide such data.
1. Purpose: To attend to the requests made through the web forms.
2. Legitimation: Expressed consent when using and sending the form. 3. Recipients and transfers: RESOLUCIONA companies and establishments and other companies involved in providing the requested services. 1. Purpose: To provide services, including management of hotel reservations and payment. Send information about RESOLUCIONA services by electronic means.
2. Legitimation: Execution of the contract or provision of the service. 3. Recipients and transfers: RESOLUCIONA companies and establishments and other companies involved in providing the requested services, including the requested hotel establishments.
1. Purpose: To participate in RESOLUCIONA loyalty programs. Send information about RESOLUCIONA services by electronic means. Personalize business information based on profile or location.
2. Legitimation: Execution of the loyalty program; consent.
3. Recipients and transfers: RESOLUCIONA companies and establishments. SUBSCRIPTION TO THE RESOLUCIONA NEWSLETTER, SUBMISSION OF ADVERTISING, AND OTHERS
1 Purpose: to send information about the RESOLUCIONA services, by email, SMS, MMS, or any other similar means
2. Legitimation: The existence of a prior contractual relationship; consent. 3. Recipients and transfers: RESOLUCIONA companies.
1. Purpose: To know the opinion of customers and pay attention to their comments.
2. Legitimation: It is part of the execution of the contract or provision of the service.
3. Recipients and transfers: RESOLUCIONA companies and establishments, quality departments.
APPLICATION TO WORK IN RESOLUCIONA
1. Purpose: To participate in present and future selection processes of RESOLUCIONA and its establishments, and assess the candidate. 2. Legitimation: Consent, essential to hold the status of the candidate. 3. Recipients and transfers: RESOLUCIONA companies and establishments WEB ANALYTICS
1. Purpose: To know the way in which the web is searched for, accessed, and used by the public. They may involve the collection of personal data such as the IP address, the location of the connection, information about the browsing software or hardware, etc.
2. Legitimation: Consent, expressed through the use of the web. 3. Recipients and transfers: RESOLUCIONA companies and establishments.
FUNCTIONS PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
1. Purpose: To incorporate functions provided by third parties, such as maps, analytics, social buttons, Zendesk chat widget, etc.
2. Legitimation: consent, expressed through the use of the web 3. Recipients and transfers: Third-party functions establish a direct connection between the user’s browser and third-party Internet domains, allowing the download and execution of the function, including from pages outside the European Economic Area.
VERACITY OF THE DATA The user must fill in the forms with true, exact, complete, and current data. The user will not enter data corresponding to another person; RESOLUCIONA will presume that the data has been provided by the owner thereof. The user will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused to any person due to filling in the form with data relating to another person.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, DELETION, OPPOSITION, AND OTHERS The owner of the data has at all times the right to access, rectify, and delete the data that concerns him, as well as to oppose the processing of his data, in the terms contained in the data protection legislation. He also has the right to request: the portability of his data, the revocation of the consent given in his case, and the limitation of the treatment.
The owner of the data can exercise these rights by writing to RESOLUCIONA (reference DATA PROTECTION) RESOLUCIONA SL, Av. Portugal, 15. E-27500 Chantada (Lugo), with VAT No. B66147786, this communication must include a signed request indicating the action requested and a photocopy of the DNI or passport.
The owner of the data can also oppose the receipt of commercial e-mails; for this, it will be enough that they request it by means of an e-mail sent from the address that they wish to unsubscribe and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of the data, if he considers that the processing of his data infringes the data protection legislation, can make a complaint to the data protection control authorities.
DATA PROTECTION DELEGATE For any question related to the data processing carried out by RESOLUCIONA, the interested party can contact the data protection delegate by sending a letter to:
Data Protection Officer RESOLUCIONA SL. Av. Portugal, 15. E-27500 Chantada (Lugo).
MINORS The use of RESOLUCIONA’s web services by persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
RECIPIENTS AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER The user is informed that, in order to contract the products and services offered, RESOLUCIONA must necessarily communicate the user’s personal data to the providers of the products and services chosen by the user.
In relation to services and establishments outside the European Economic Area, the data necessary to subscribe and provide the services will be subject to international data transfer, including to countries that do not have data protection legislation comparable to the European one.
RESOLVE DATA SECURITY
It has one of the safest technologies in terms of credit card data protection. Likewise, it complies with all the international norms that legislate the matter. All RESOLUCIONA sections where we request sensitive information use the SSL communication protocol. This means that the information that travels through the Internet from your computer to our server is encrypted, making it indecipherable to any outside person. This technology ensures and guarantees that your data cannot be intercepted, manipulated, or impersonated, in any way. In this way, payment over the Internet is today as safe as direct purchases.
WHAT DOES SSL MEAN? SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a standard Internet security technology. It applies an encryption system (coding) that provides the maximum confidentiality of the data transmitted to us. This prevents illegal entry or interception in a system while the data circulates on the Internet. For greater security, this data is stored on a secure server protected by a «firewall» in continuous surveillance.