The terms and conditions indicated below regulate the access and use of the URL address www.resoluciona.es (hereinafter the PORTAL), owned by Resoluciona S.L., (hereinafter RESOLUCIONA), whose business name is Resoluciona S.L. Avda. Portugal, 15. E-27500 Chantada (Lugo), with VAT No. B66147786; on the other hand, the natural person, hereinafter THE USER, who accesses the page to obtain information and contract the services offered through the portal. Prior to contracting, it is necessary for the USER to read this legal notice (T&Cs) and accept it, expressly, by «clicking» on the button at the end of the form «I have read and accept the T&Cs», In case of not accepting these Conditions, you must refrain from contracting services offered by RESOLUCIONA.
RESOLUCIONA offers its services through the exploitation of the website www.resoluciona.es (hereinafter THE PAGE) from which services of the tourism market are offered to the user. For the provision of these services, RESOLUCIONA has all the necessary permits and licenses to carry out its activity. These general conditions of use regulate the generic use of the portal, as well as the effective contracting of hotel reservation services. However, contracting a specific reservation will be subject to the specific terms and conditions established for each case. Similarly, the USER agrees to accept and abide by the terms and conditions of purchase established by any hotel entity with which the USER chooses to contract, including, but not limited to, payment of any accrued amounts and compliance with any rules and restrictions on the availability of rates, products or services. In the event that there are special rules or restrictions that affect certain rates, products, or services selected by the USER, such special rules or restrictions will be revealed to the USER on the screen before proceeding with the reservation. And, on the other hand, the natural person, hereinafter USER, who accesses the page to obtain information and contract the services offered through the portal.
3. REQUESTS To start the contracting process, the USER must meet the following prerequisites, which will not be considered included in the aforementioned contracting process: Search for one or more services through the corresponding search engine made available for this purpose by RESOLVE on the PAGE, and select the product(s) or service(s) of your interest. Accept these General Conditions, offered prior to the start of the contracting process, and available for download and printing on the PAGE.Said acceptance will be
made by clicking on a box located for this purpose, with the text “I have read and accept the purchase conditions”.
PARTICULAR CONDITIONS. The particular conditions of each service, including, among others, price, modifications, cancellations, and other aspects not contemplated in these General Terms, will be governed by what is established by the corresponding service provider companies and will be subject to modifications on which it RESOLVES in as a mere intermediary, it does not assume any obligation or responsibility. Said Particular Conditions will be understood as accepted in accordance with the provisions of the previous clause. In the event that these particular conditions do not allow the client to make changes or cancellations, the client will not be entitled to a refund of the amount paid as a reservation to RESOLUCIONA.
RESOLUCIONA undertakes the following aspects: To make the greatest efforts in the execution of the necessary procedures to finalize the acquisition by the USER of the service contracted by the latter through the PAGE. To make
available to the USER the necessary documentation for the enjoyment of the contracted service. To comply with other obligations set forth in these General
Conditions, as well as in the Particular Conditions set forth in Clause Five. 7. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER. The USER agrees to the following: – To pay the corresponding amounts, including fees and taxes. Be personally responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, as well as its correspondence with his identity when he expresses his consent and makes the payment. Assume any responsibility derived from not having the documentation required to enjoy the contracted service, and must be informed of the requirements in this regard, including expressly those referring to border access to third countries. Comply with the other obligations set forth in these General Conditions, as well as in the Particular Conditions set forth in Clause Five.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES The parties acknowledge that RESOLUCIONA, in its capacity as a mere intermediary between the service providers and the USER, is solely responsible to the USER under the terms provided in the applicable legislation on travel agencies. Likewise, they acknowledge that RESOLUCIONA cannot guarantee the absolute continuity of the service or the absence of computer viruses in the services provided through its network, which may cause alterations in the programs or documents stored in its information systems, although it will make the best efforts. To prevent these circumstances from occurring. RESOLUCIONA will not be responsible for the lack of veracity, inaccuracy, or outdatedness of said schedules, prices, and other relevant information on the services offered through the website by their respective providers, nor for non-compliance or defective compliance by them, along with the obligations derived from current regulations and the terms and conditions of sale of each of the reservations that are contracted through the PAGE. If due to force majeure (including, but not limited to, political or economic disorders or instability that affect security), deficiencies in reservations, confirmations, and/or execution of the trips or services contracted through RESOLUCIONA, by circumstances not foreseeable or solvable by RESOLUCIONA or even if it is impossible to comply with some of the agreed benefits, the client renounces to present any type of claim against RESOLUCIONA and/or the companies of the RESOLUCIONA group, existing at present or in the future, for said deficiencies or breaches, unless the lack of professional diligence proper to the PARTY is verified.
9. IMPOSSIBILITY OF HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE. Due to the special characteristics of remote contracting, the USER acknowledges the impossibility of signing the payment receipt, understood as the document through which the agreement of the transaction is usually given. Therefore, you waive the
site signature of the same for any electronic transaction that is generated as a result of the reservation through the PAGE of the services offered in it, expressing your agreement through the procedure provided in the Fourth clause of these Conditions.
10. CORRECTION OF ERRORS
RESOLUCIONA makes available to its clients the email address email@example.com, which the USER may contact in case of detecting any error in the data entry during the contracting process. In this sense, you will have 24 hours to communicate with RESOLUCIONA For said purpose, counting from the moment of the purchase confirmation.
11. MODIFICATION. RESOLUCIONA may unilaterally modify these General Conditions at any time it deems necessary, as well as introduce new clauses into them. These modifications must be announced on the front page of the PAGE with a notice of two (2) weeks, and in no case will they affect the contractual relationships perfected prior to them.
13. SAFEGUARD. The declaration of nullity of one or more of the Clauses of these General Conditions by the competent Authority will not prejudice the validity of the rest. In this case, RESOLUCIONA undertakes to draft a new Clause to replace the annulled one with the greatest possible identity with it. If the substitution should prove impossible and the clause is essential for the Contract, in the opinion of the party harmed by its elimination, it may choose to terminate the Contract. FINAL JURISDICTION. Expressly waiving the jurisdiction that may correspond to them, both parties submit to the Jurisdiction and Competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the client’s domicile. Our website does not constitute and cannot be seen as a recommendation or promotion of the quality, level of service, or classification of a hotel. The classification of hotels by stars, carried out in accordance with international conventions, provides non-binding information about the category of the hotel. The classification used in RESOLUCIONA is based on the evaluation made by the hotels themselves, which has been verified by RESOLUCIONA in accordance with its own evaluation system, and on the experiences of its clients. Additional information and hotel descriptions are also based on information provided by the hotel itself.